We've just released a new maintenance update for PivotX. This is a recommended upgrade for all PivotX 2.x websites. For former security related issues and patches, see the page dedicated to Security issues.
These are the changes since PivotX 2.3.7:
- Fixed bug that archive_list used more than once with a different type outputted the wrong number of links
- New params for archive_list:
- amount (to limit the amount of output)
- start and end (specify range so you can combine different types of output)
- year (to specify what year should only be used)
- Mobile theme updated
- Added PivotX icon for not-found images.
- Added PHP 5.5 compatibility fix.
- Added Smarty security fix.
- Minor update to mobile dashboard.
- Fixed problem with more than 1 uploader in the editor.
- Added delHook function.
- Added file existence check before creating thumbnail to circumvent lots of unrelated warnings.
- Introducing hidden setting 'email_start_text' to replace default text in notification mails.
The PivotX 2.3.8 release can be downloaded from this location: pivotx.net/files/pivotx_latest.zip (or pivotx.net/files/pivotx_latest.tgz, if you prefer.tgz files). For setup instructions, we point you to our documentation: Getting the files & installing. If you're having trouble downloading the files, you can also download them from our sourceforge mirror.