It's been a while since the last release, but we've just put out a new update for some issues that popped up in PivotX. This is a recommended upgrade for all PivotX 2.x websites. This release contains no security fixes. For former security related issues and patches, see the page dedicated to Security issues.
These are the changes since PivotX 2.3.6:
- Improved handling of multipart messages. (Avoiding calling parse_body multiple
times on the same message)
- Faking the Magpie user agent so _getTagFeedHelper is able to get feeds from blogsearch.google.com and icerocket.com
- Added: Completing support for tags on pages, MySQL only. (Thanks Coen Jeukens)
- Bugfix: The query key for templates is "te", not "t" (which is used for tags).
- Added: date option orddaysuffix_en that sets the ordinal day suffix. Only in English.
- Bugfix: Don't use the server name when setting the cookie domain since we might be on an alias domain.
- Added: new recovery option to keep PivotX from stopping working. (in case config gets broken for some reason)
- Added: example web.config for Microsoft IIS (thanks Gishan)
- Fixed: No longer output a canonical link when browsing a weblog, viewing a category,
an archive or a search/tag/special page.
- Added: Introducing setting email_morelink_position to position the more link either on top or on the bottom of the constructed mail text.
The PivotX 2.3.7 release can be downloaded from this location: pivotx.net/files/pivotx_latest.zip (or pivotx.net/files/pivotx_latest.tgz, if you prefer.tgz files). For setup instructions, we point you to our documentation: Getting the files & installing. If you're having trouble downloading the files, you can also download them from our sourceforge mirror.