It's only a few days since we released PivotX 2.3.5, but an unfortunate error crept into the build: We had updated Jquery to the latest version, but that introduced an incompatibility with the version of jQuery UI that we were using. We've released version 2.3.6, which has an updated version of jQuery UI, that fixes the incompatibility. Other than that, this release is an incremental update for PivotX 2.3. It contains minor updates and fixes, that were recently fixed. This is a recommended upgrade for all PivotX 2.x websites. This release contains no security fixes. For former security related issues and patches, see the page dedicated to Security issues.
These are the changes since PivotX 2.3.3:
- jQuery UI updated to version 1.9.1.
- Fixed compatibility issue with PHP 5.4.
- Bug fix in relativeToAbsoluteURLS. Improving regexp so all relative URLs are modified. (Important for feeds).
- Lifestream version 1.0.1: Fixed Twitter issue - updated URL to RSS feed.
- Updated jQuery to 1.8.2.
- Fixing issue with initial entries not showing up after installation. (Flat file database only.)
- Replacing "mktime()" with "time()" since "As of PHP 5.1, when called with no arguments, mktime() throws an E_STRICT notice".
- Various bug fixes for comments feeds: No output if weblog parameter was present / Fixed wrong id.
- Minor fix in getFiles so it works correctly on Windows servers.
- Most templates are rewritten to use a more consistent naming scheme.
- Fixed: Wrong detection of safe_mode in PHP.
- Added: Extrafields support in the 'orderby' parameter for subweblogs.
- Fixed: Orphan page and next/previouspage template resulted in never ending loop.
- Changed: Disregarding number of entries for the pager count when subweblog is called 'archive'.
- Added: support for separate icons when running in multisite mode - looking for "images/favicon.ico".
The PivotX 2.3.6 release can be downloaded from this location: pivotx.net/files/pivotx_latest.zip (or pivotx.net/files/pivotx_latest.tgz, if you prefer.tgz files). For setup instructions, we point you to our documentation: Getting the files & installing. If you're having trouble downloading the files, you can also download them from our sourceforge mirror.